Rogers Insurance, Inc. has been proud to serve the insurance needs of our customers since 1974. As an independent insurance agency, we are able to offer a full range of insurance products from many different companies to help meet your needs. This simply means we start from your needs first. We welcome the opportunity to serve you by providing a no-obligation review of your situation. After a career in the Air Force our founder, Keith Rogers, entered the insurance business in December 1974 as an agent for a large life insurance company. In 1980 Keith formed Rogers Insurance as an independent insurance agency because he realized that no one insurance carrier could meet the needs of everyone.
In 1985 his son, Lee, joined him as partner. Lee had been working in Louisiana and Mississippi as an agent for a large insurance company after working in the oil and gas industry.
In 1995 the agency branched out into property and casualty insurance. In 1996 Lee’s wife, Kathy resigned her position at Stennis Space Center and joined the agency as Office Manager. During 1996 we also moved our office from Biloxi to its present location on O’Neal Road in Gulfport. In January, 2004 we began construction on our current facilities at our O’Neal Road location. We completed and moved into our new facilities in May 2004.
We are dedicated to our mission of providing excellent insurance and risk solutions to our clients through innovative products and professional advice. We are blessed with outstanding employees who are a vital link in our mission to provide excellent service.
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
• Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
• Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
• Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
• Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
• Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
• Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
• Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
• Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
• Treat you with respect and courtesy.
• Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.